Friends are friends forever. Except for:
- When you both grow apart.
- When they move away and forget you existed.
- When they marry and become engrossed in their new spouse.
- When they change jobs and focus upon pleasing their new boss and co-workers.
- When you can’t benefit them anymore.
- When they find a better audience in someone else.
- When they grow tired of you and seek entertainment elsewhere.
Friends aren’t friends forever.
Friends are friends for: a duration, on certain conditions, and only if you remain fit for the purpose.
So: who needs friends?