- Worship is the praise of our soul to the Great Soul
- From our spirit to His Spirit
- As did the Son, who, when hanging on the cross
- He spoke from the Psalm: “It is finished“.
- Worship is the act of sacrificing praise.
- My God inhabits the praises of His people
- And where two or three are gathered, there am I in their midst.
- I am awestruck to think that the God who is
- Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient – and who is so many other Omni’s –
- Stands shoulder to shoulder with me in this room.
- Do I feel the building tremble?
- God is God.
- Jesus is God.
- The Holy Spirit is God.
- Worship declares this, with awestruck admiration, and fully-engaged attention.
|Jesus is God||Jesus is Saviour|
|Jesus is Lord||Jesus is Healer|
|Jesus is King||Jesus is redeemer|
|Jesus is progressively revealed…
We worship Him whom the Father has revealed to us.
- Worship is a lens through which we see the world.
- It is the sublime act of valuing the Divine.
- We become what we worship. Worship, therefore, is the act of becoming.
- Worship is a window onto the ever-increasing splendor of God: a panorama of infinite goodness, charity, and love.