- The Lord God is my strength, my personal bravery and my invincible army. He makes my feet like hind’s feet, and will make me to walk (not to stand still in terror, but to walk) and make (spiritual) progress upon my high places (of trouble, suffering, and/or responsibility).
Hab 3:19, AMP
- “Family” is an empty word: an empty promise, a cloud passing without shedding rain, a desert mirage, a midnight nightmare dispelled by the morning sunlight.
- “Career” equates to earning money via economic conscription: serving the public through creating a mountain of advice on paper (in triplicate) that is daily shredded and never read. (Daily shredding preserves the security of the nation: and is good for the economy.)
- “Church” is a complicated series of federated institutions that attempt to preach something about love but are often much more adept at machine-gunning the wounded and relegating God to being an “optional extra”. (If God was truly believed to be “God”, then His Word would actually be read and believed: and allegedly Christian debates over, for example, ‘whether homosexuality is sinful or not?’ would not occur.)
- “Life” it appears is chasing the wind. Is everything built up only to be torn down?
Life without God has no meaning. Life without God has no victory.
Lord, give me both meaning and victory. And may Your will be done.